| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuala Terengganu in September is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish with rain periodically. Around 190mm (7.5in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 17 days.
- In September the heavens above Kuala Terengganu are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:29 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuala Terengganu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuala Terengganu:
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 605.5 kms (376.3 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 497.6 kms (309.2 miles) NW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 612.4 kms (380.5 miles) WNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 589.9 kms (366.6 miles) WNW
- Trang, Thailand - 453.5 kms (281.8 miles) WNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 342.3 kms (212.7 miles) NW
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 184.8 kms (114.8 miles) NW
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) NW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) W
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 525.8 kms (326.8 miles) WSW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 299.4 kms (186.1 miles) SW
- Malacca, Malaysia - 353.3 kms (219.5 miles) SSW